Friday, April 13, 2012

Busy busy...

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days.  We were out of town for Easter, came down with some kind of virus, and finally am starting to feel back to normal.  On Monday I go back to work again.  So bittersweet.  I truly enjoyed my time with Sienna and I am so grateful that no one can ever take that away from me.  I enjoy my job though so it will be nice to be back to work.  The paycheck doesn't hurt either.  I have been doing the Couch to 5K program.  It is such a great program that anyone can do.  I have to do week 4 day 2 workout today and I just need a little push to get there.  I will do it though.  I feel so accomplished when I am done.  Not sure what 5k I am going to do but I need to get my speed and time up before I do it, but hey, I am doing it!   Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Don't worry about you time and speed, just find a fun local one and do it! You will be surprised at how well you do. When I was training, I was doing 38 to 40 minute 5ks. When I did my first real race, I finished in 35:35. It was awesome. I can't explain to you how exciting it really is and there is no better motivation than that. Love this blog. I cook almost every meal and am looking forward to some new ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete