Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coming Soon...

Good Morning!  Another beautiful day in Wisconsin.  We have been so spoiled and it is not even technically spring yet!  I live next to the lake so we haven't been as warm as Madison or Milwaukee, but I will take 20-30 degrees above average anyday!  This wonderful weather makes me think of summer!  As the time continues I will cook with Door County local ingredients.  After all, the blog is called Everyday Door County!  I will use locally sold olive oils, wines, beers, and cherries etc.  Did you know that Door County is known for the cherries?  You probably did!  Please continue to read on for some great new meal ideas as well as fun things to do while visiting picturesque, Door County!

Coming soon....Quick and Convenient Southwest Shrimp Pasta, Fun Chicken Wings, and Stuffed Pork Loin.  I will be posting these recipes soon, just need to make them and actually write down the recipes and get you some pictures!  Enjoy the day!  Sienna and I are going to hit up the Gym and play outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment